Thursday, August 28, 2008

Wedding




Apologize for not posting any wildlife images lately. This past weekend one of my best friends got married. He asked me to be his best man. As most of you know I don't photograph people. Made an exception for Bob & Vera. I captured a few shots of them leaving the house before and in their back yard prior to the formal ceremony. The third image of yours truly and the bride was taken by my camera gear lackey Mrs. Conger. Hope to get out at least one evening this weekend and do some wildlife photography.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures of people but I like your wildlife pictures better LOL. I agree I do not necessarily like to shot people either. Its just to hard to capture them in nature.

Stacey Olson said...

LOL.. I was asked to photograph a wedding last weekend.. Don't know what I was thinking,I said yes..Learned my lesson and will gracefully decline next time..Much easier to photograph wild and sometimes dangerous animals..lol
Still trying to process the pics to get back to the family. UHG!