Thursday, January 15, 2009

Waterfowl


All, I have web connection this evening and wanted to drop a quick post that the trip has been awesome thus far. This Redhead duck is just one of a number of keepers captured thus far. I have been blessed with good light and finding lots of birds.

Snowy Owl tease post-Yep, could not believe my luck, but located two different snowy owls the last two days and was able to photograph them both w/out any disturbance.
Such a stoic looking guy in the morning light. Excited about working these up when I get back and posting. Blue Skies.

6 comments:

Stacey Huston said...

That is SO unfair..(wink) Can't wait to see the new photos..Be safe in your travels.

Natural Moments said...

Congrats on find your Snowy Owls Ken!

SAPhotographs (Joan) said...

I have to agree with you Stacey!! Some of have to WORK for a living!! LOL!!!

Beautiful shot again Ken, but then, which of yours aren't? :)

A Snowy Own?? So you got your wish after all. Congrats!!

Twisted Fencepost said...

Great picture, Ken!
Oh, I'm so excited for you! And I can't wait to see your snowy owl pics.

Bradley Myers said...

I can't wait to see the owl photos, stay warm and good luck.

Barbara said...

I knew I should have gone with you! Glad you are having good luck and can't wait to see the pics. Keep warm!